The President's Volunteer Service Award( PVSA) is an initiative of the Corporation for National and Community Service and the Points of Light Institute. The award recognizes the valuable contributions Americans of all ages are making within their communities through service and civic engagement.
Evergreen Valley College students and employees who are Citizens and permanent residents of the United States, and have completed the required number of hours of Service-Learning or Public Service hours over a 12-month time period.
PVSA awards enhanced resumes, transfer and scholarship applications and qualifies students for EVC Service-Learning and Public Service International Scholarship Program.
1. Register at the Center for Service-Learning & Public Service (A4-224)
2. Identify and contact a non-governmental organization (NGO) or school
3. Complete and Record required service hours
4. Submit SL&PS forms for verifications to A4-224
5. Provide proof of citizenship or permanent residence
6. Schedule an appointment to submit the PVSA application