High School Admission
Note: To view Portable Document Format (PDF) files, your browser must be configured with Adobe Acrobat. You will also need to download and install the free Adobe Reader.
For Students attending High School (does not include Home schooled or students who have earned a GED or passed the California Proficiency Exam)
- Submit Application (apply online by clicking the Application link) and submit signature page
- Submit R40 (each semester you enroll)
- Signed by principal (no designee)
- Principal must note 5% compliance
- Signed by parent or legal guardian
- List specific approved college level or
- Take assessment
- Register for classes (in person only)
- Register for up to 11 units
- Courses must be vocational, enrichment, or advanced courses not available at the high school
- It is strongly advised that students enroll in courses for which they have the read/write level. Read/Write level 2 is usually the minimum level required. (For more information you may contact the Counseling department)
- Students may not enroll in courses available through their high schools, except in summer or under special circumstances (supplemental petition from HS counselor required and will be reviewed by Admissions Director.
Students under 18 who are not attending High School, are home schooled, or have not completed the 8th grade, may petition the Director of Admissions and Records for special admission as a part-time student. Forms (R-42) for this purpose are available in the Office of Admissions and Records.