The first two official copies of a student's transcripts are free (This does not apply to emergency transcript requests). SJCC and EVC issue separate transcripts.The first two at each campus are free. Students may fax or mail signed requests to::
Evergreen Valley College
Office of Admissions and Records
3095 Yerba Buena Road
San Jose, CA 95135
or FAX to the Office of Admissions and Records: 408-223-9351
Students may also request transcripts in person at Admissions and Records. There is a $4.00 fee for regular transcript requests, and a $10.00 emergency fee for transcripts on demand.
Written (faxed and mailed) requests must include the following:
- Student's Name (as it appears on their permanent record)
- Student's former name, if applicable
- Student's social Security Number
- Student's date of birth
- Approximate dates of attendance
- EVC degree (AS/AA) and year
- Major, degree, or certificate emphasis
- How many copies are requested
- Names and addresses of locations transcript copies are to be mailed.
- Student's legal written signature
Transcript requests will not be accepted from a WEB request.