Business & Workforce Development
The Division of Business & Workforce Development includes the following disciplines:
- Automotive Technology,
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- Business Information Systems (BIS),
- Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD),
- Computer Information Technology (CIT),
- Computer Science,
- Paralegal/Legal Assistant,
For additional information on any of these disciplines or programs, click on the appropriate link listed above.
The Division office is located in the Sequoia Building, room S-130 & S-131.
To contact the Business & Workforce Development Division, just call (408) 270-6434