Established: Fall Semester, 1993
The College Council is a representative council (administration; faculty; classified staff; students) that advises the College President. Specifically, the Council will:
- Provide college-wide input on shared governance issues through review and discussion.
- Serve as EVC’s main policy body that forwards recommendations on shared governance issues.
- Make recommendations to the College President provided by the Shared Governance Committees.
- Disseminate accurate and timely budget recommendations.
- Oversee development and implementation of strategic planning.
- Assures that strategic planning occurs as a result of campus-wide input
- Assures that initiatives are implemented in a timely manner and are revised regularly, based on assessment and the needs of the college.
- Assures that the Mission, Vision and Values of the College are reviewed and revised at regular intervals.
- Maintain/Implement Shared Governance Decision Making Handbook. Exchange information among governance groups.
Recommendations Forwarded To