Veterans Affairs

Veterans Affairs​

Evergreen Valley College is approved to enroll veterans by The Council for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education. Eligible veterans may receive benefits while pursuing a college degree or certificate. Veterans may verify their eligibility by calling the San Francisco Veterans Administration at (800) 827-1000. ​

Veterans and dependents may apply for educational benefits by contacting the Veterans Coordinator in the Office of Admissions and Records, or by calling (408)270-6430. After meeting with the Admissions Veterans Coordinator, please schedule an appointment to see a VA counselor at (408)270-6475. A counselor will assist the Veteran to develop an education plan that meets the Veteran's goals, and complies with Veterans Affairs guidelines.


Office Hours

M-Th 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
F 9:00am – 1:00 pm

Phone hours

M-Th 8:00 – 10:00 am 
      & 2:00 – 4:00 pm 
F       10:00 am – 12:00pm
       & 3:00 – 5:00 pm

A&R Building

Phone:  408.270.6441

EVC Supporting Page
Evergreen Valley College