Future Students

​Future Students​

Welcome to Evergreen Valley College!

Deciding which college to attend is a big job. It's an exciting time in your life, but stressful too. We understand. That's why, when you choose to attend EVC, our Student Services team takes the time to help you figure out the educational path that's just right for you.

At EVC your success, and that of your fellow students, comes first. We work hard to provide you with the knowledge and skills you'll need to be successful when you transfer to a university or enter the working world. Our graduates tell us that we do it well. Many say they wouldn't be where they are if they hadn't chosen to attend EVC. We're proud of that.

Come visit EVC and let us show you why we just might be the best decision you ever make.​


Location: Student Services Center SC-250 
Phone: (408) 270-6475

To Schedule Appointments

For Brief Counseling Questions 

NOTE: For faster service send email and include your EVC Student ID number


​Mon & Thu: 8am-5pm
Tue & Wed: 8am-7pm
Friday: 8am-1pm

Note: Closed 12:30-2:30pm every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays for ​Fall and Spring terms.​

​​​Quick Links

Jeanne Clery Act/Annual Security Report


gradguru logo

Check out the FREE GradGuru app!

GradGuru gives you the deadlines, tips, and personal guidance you need to finish community college faster.


Available on iTunes and 
Google Play ​​​

EVC Supporting Page
Evergreen Valley College