Location: Student Center SC-124
Phone: 408.270.6480; Fax #: 408.532.1831
The Health Clinic provides a medical doctor, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a dietician, and personal therapists to assist you with your health care needs. Services are available to all currently enrolled students. All services are confidential. Please call or stop by our office to make an appointment.
In a CAMPUS EMERGENCY: Call Campus Police at 408-270-6468 immediately. The Campus Police are the first responders. It is their decision to send students to other providers or to call an ambulance.
M - 8:30 am – 12 noon & 1 pm – 3 pm; Psychological Counseling Available
T- 8:30 am – 12 noon & 1 pm – 3 pm; Smoking Cessation Class 1 to 2 pm and individual appointments from 2 to 4 pm
W - 8:30 am - 12 noon & 1 pm - 3 pm
Th - 10:00 am - 2 pm & 3 pm – 7 pm; Psychological Counseling Available
Fri - Closed – No Medical Appointments or Services
Closed daily from 12 noon – 1 pm for lunch, except for Thursdays, lunch is 2 to 3 pm.
Health Center offers:
- Assessment, intervention and referral to community health agencies and specialists as needed
- First Aid
- Health appraisal
- Communicable disease control
- Low cost Immunizations and TB skin testing
- Women’s Health including pap smears
- Low cost Pregnancy tests
- Family Planning
- Selected low cost medications
- Low cost lab tests, including screening tests for sexually transmitted infections
- Smoking Cessation
- Family Pact Provider