Location: Student Center SC-124
Phone: 408.270.6480; Fax #: 408.532.1831
The Health Clinic provides a medical doctor, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, a dietician, and personal therapists to assist you with your health care needs. Services are available to all currently enrolled students. All services are confidential. Please call or stop by our office to make an appointment.
M- 8:30 am- 12noon & 1pm-3pm
T- 8:30 am- 12noon & 1pm-3pm
W- 8:30 am- 12 noon & 1pm-3pm
4pm-5pm SMOKING CESSATION CLASS SC 124
Th- 8:30 am- 12 noon & 1pm-3pm
Fri- NO MEDICAL APPOINTMENTS
Closed daily from 12 noon – 1 pm for lunch
Health Center offers:
- Physical examinations and preventive health screenings including PAP smears and Std testing.
- Health education and counseling in nutrition, exercise and promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Urgent care for acute illnesses and injuries
- Diagnosis and management of acute conditions
- Initial diagnosis and management of chronic conditions until a referral can be made to a Primary Care Physician for ongoing care
- Physician and Nurse Practitioner consultations for medical questions and concerns.
- Immunizations and TB skin testing
- Pregnancy tests/Birth Control
- Selected low cost medications
- Low cost lab tests
- Referrals to community health agencies and specialists as needed.