Program Updates | Purpose and Program Philosophy | Program Outcomes | Conceptual Framework | Program Enrollment and Progression | Nursing Program Policies | Eligibility Requirements and Enrollment Procedure | Nursing Major | C N A/Home Health | TEAS | LVN Advanced Placement | RN Transfer Student | BRN Course Deficiency Students | Workshops | Faculty & Staff | FAQ's | Comments About Us | Jobs & Internships | Pass Rates | Nursing Accreditation | Nursing Application | RN Bridge Program at SJSU
October 2013 Applicants for Fall14/Spring 15 Nursing Program
Our nursing application period is now closed (it ended October 31st, 2013). The deadline to submit your transcripts (if you are a Generic Applicant or LVN to RN Applicant) is 11/5/13.
We are processing over 650 Nursing Applications that were received in the month of October.
- You will first receive an email in the next few weeks that we are processing your transcripts
- You will receive another email from us stating that you either were eligible for random selection or the reasons you were not eligible
- For those students who were notified that they were eligible, you will be notified via email by December 31st (or sooner), if you were randomly selected to enter our program.
October 2014 Applicants - for Fall 15/Spring 16
- Process will begin on October 1 – October 31, 2014.
- The application will appear here on October 1, 2014.
- Effective for the October 2014 Application period, the cut score will be 75%.
- You must submit all of your transcripts regardless if they are related to nursing coursework, this is how we obtain your overall GPA. Please do not omit any transcripts, if you do, you are at risk of having your application suspended. We suggest that you start ordering all of your transcripts ahead of time and have them sent to you directly. Please do not submit transcripts for this application period until October 1, 2014, or they will be returned to you.
If you have additional questions, please email Adrienne.Burns@evc.edu
Thank you for your interest in the EVC Nursing Program.