RN Transfer Student
Program Updates | Purpose and Program Philosophy | Program Outcomes | Conceptual Framework | Program Enrollment and Progression | Nursing Program Policies | Eligibility Requirements and Enrollment Procedure | Nursing Major | Nursing 109 | TEAS | LVN Advanced Placement | RN Transfer Student | BRN Course Deficiency Students | Workshops | Faculty & Staff | FAQ's | Comments About Us | Jobs & Internships | Pass Rates | Nursing Accreditation | Nursing Application
Transfer Student (from another RN Program):
Please review the transfer student requirements on http://www.evc.edu/nursing/program_policies.htm.
You cannot transfer into our program if you left prior to completing your 1st semester.
You cannot transfer into our program if it has been longer than 2 semesters that you have been out of nursing school (1 year).
If you meet the above requirements please do the following:
- Write us a letter explaining why you wish to transfer from one nursing school to ours at:
Evergreen Valley College
3095 Yerba Buena Road,
San Jose, CA 95135
Please be sure to include a valid phone number and email address in your correspondence
- Include in your letter all of your nursing school official transcripts
- Include in your letter a copy of all course descriptions for your nursing classes (you can usually obtain this from the schools website)
- Once we receive your information, we will send you a confirmation letter of receipt and add you to the list of transfer requests.
- If there is an opening, you will be contacted at the number you provide to us