7. Buy Your Books
Once you have registered for your classes, obtain a printout of your schedule and bring this with you to the campus store which is located on the 2nd floor of the Gullo Student Center. Schedules are given to students at the time of registration when registering in person or may be printed from MyWeb.
With the schedule, the campus store will then be able to assist you in
identifying the exact books that your instructors have identified as required and recommended reading. You can also order your books online by visiting the campus store website at http://campusstore.evc.edu/home.aspx. Your order will be processed, gathered and ready for pickup at the store.
- New and used textbooks and merchandise are returnable upon payment of a 30% restocking fee for each item returned.
New and Used books must be returned by the end of the 4th week of classes for the Fall & Spring Semesters; by the end of the 3rd week of classes during the Summer Semester; by the end of the first week of the Intersession.
- If you are returning books because you:
- Dropped the class or
- Class was cancelled
you can return them anytime during the FIRST TWO WEEKS OF THE FALL & SPRING SEMESTER CLASSES WITHOUT INCURRING A 30% RESTOCKING FEE; DURING THE FIRST WEEK OF THE SUMMER SEMESTER & INTERSESSION.Documentation that the class has been dropped or cancelled will be required
- ALL REFUNDS MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Books may be exchanged only for wrong books purchased.
- All items being returned must be in the same condition as when purchased and in the original package. The Campus Store reserves the right to assess the condition of all textbooks and merchandise in determining the amount of refund.
Financial assistance to purchase your books is available through a variety of sources. There are book vouchers, book loans, grants and books that can be checked out. Many are available through Student Services and special academic programs.