Skip to main content
High School Student
New and returning high school students must complete the following steps to register for classes:
- Apply for admission to EVC via cccapply
- Submit a Special Admit Form and official high school transcripts, complete with all the signatures to Admissions and Records at EVCAR@evc.edu
- All high school students will register via MYWEB
Important Things to Remember when Applying & Registering:
- It is recommended that students provide their Social Security # when applying online, to expedite the application process.
- If student has no Social Security #, please apply on the paper application and submit to EVCAR@evc.edu.
- Students can only register for the courses the HS approved on the Special Admit Form.
- Students may enroll in 7 units or less in summer.
- For the regular term (fall and spring) students may register for 11 units or less.
- HS students are not permitted to enroll in PE courses or remedial Math & English courses (300 level).
- Students must provide unofficial HS transcript and clear prerequisites with an EVC Counselor if enrolling in Math, English, Science or COMSC courses.
- Please be sure to print or take a photo of the class schedule once registered.