Transfer Center

​​​​​​​EVC Logo

Transfer Counselor Virtual Front Counter 

Zoom link to EVC Transfer Center Virtual Desk for quick questions 

    Password: Transfer

Dates & Times: 

September 3rd, 10th, 17th, & 24th from 1-2pm
October 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th from 1-2pm
November 5th & 19th  from 1-2pm

Transfer Center Core Services 

(Navigation Menu)

EVC Transfer Workshop  EVC Counseling AppointmentTransfer Fair Pre-Recorded Transfer AssistanceSending official transcript to transfer universities Application assistance (Virtual Help Desk)

Transfer Scholarships 

 Admissions Representatives Directory 

(Navigation Panel)

CSU admissions representatives directory (appointments & emails) UC admissions representative (appointments & Emails)

CA Independent Advisor Appointments Out of state Admissions Advisor Appointmnets

The above virtual kiosks with University Representatives are via self-service menu for student to schedule an "Ask Anything Opportunity" about primary major, admission alternate major, AD-T campus redirection, questions about major, campus life, etc

Admission Minimum Requirements

(Navigation Panel)

UC Admission Minimum Requirements Steps to Transfer CSU Admission Minimum Requirements Steps to Transfer

California Indepedent (private) admission requirements & Steps to Transfer Out of state Admission Requirements & steps to Transfer

CSU & UC Admission Guarantee 

(Navigation Panel)

UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) deadlines May/September CSU Admission Gurantee (ADT & CSUEB TAG)


(Temporarily Unavailable)

In-person university tours have been canceled due to COVID-19. You can virtually tour campuses below. Fieldtrips will not be offered until further notice. 

University Representative In-Person Visits

(Temporarily Unavailable)

In-person one-on-one appointments with Pre-Admission Representatives canceled due to COVID-19. You can virtually schedule appointments by accessing our virtual visits or scheduling appointment though virtual kiosk above. 

CSU & UC Application filing CYCLES 

Need live assistance? Make sure to sign up for one of our many CSU/UC application workshops by accessing above our Transfer Workshops within the hyperlinked images of our Core Services. 

CSU Application Filing Period 

Fall 2022 Cycle Deadline (All CSU):

October 1st - November 30th (All Majors)

Spring 2022 Cycle Deadline (select CSU):  

August 1 - 30 (if open, Major selection limited)

Winter 2022 Cydle Deadline (select CSU)

June 1 - 30 (if open, Major selection limited)

UC Application Filing Period 

Fall 2022 Admission Cycle (All UC)

Application Due between November 1st to November 30th, 2021 *All UC &  All majors *Apply one year before you plan to transfer

Spring 2022 Admission Cycle (select UC)

Application due between August 1st to August 31st, 2021

*Select UC Campuses and Majors open for admission 

*UC Merced is always open for spring admission cycle  Fee $70 Each *UCSF only accepts Graduate and Professional students for Medical/Health Science

TAG Application Filing period

Fall 2022 Admission Cycle (All UC)

September 1st -September 30th (All UC) for fall cycle 

Spring 2022 Admission Cycle (select UC)

May 1st-May30th (UC Merced) for spring cycle 

EVC Grad Petition (AS-T, AA-T, AA, AS) 

Deadline: 10/4/2021
Earning your degree before tranferring is not automatic. You must submit a graduation petition on time. 
Schedule your "Graduation Petition" appointment with an EVC Counselor today! 
*The Graduation Petition appointment is to submit application of your Associate's Degree before transferring. 
*All External College Official Transcripts, AP Exams, IB exams must be on file at least a few weeks prior to appointment. 

​Contact Info:

EVC Transfer CounselorEVC Transfer Center 

Counselor & Coordinator 

José D. Sánchez, M. Ed.

He. Him. His. 

English & Spanish 

Working Remotely

This is a safe place logo

Our Mission

The Evergreen Valley College Transfer Center mission is to help students achieve their transfer goals by providing them with the tools and guidance to be successful. The Center services will empower students of diverse backgrounds to identify a major and prepare for the transfer process. The Center strives to provide educational equity by addressing the diverse needs of our student population.

Student Success mandates require all students to declare their course of study upon completion of 15 degree applicable units. The Transfer Center provides the tools and support needed to help you decide on a major or career path that is right for you. EVC offers certificates, Career Technical Education (CTE), transfer opportunities to CSU's (AA-T, AS-T), UC's and private colleges.  Please stop by the Transfer & Career Center; it is your beginning t​o a brighter future

Quick Links

Articulation Agreements

Common Application

Course Unit Conversion

CS​U Profile

Eureka Major Exploration

GPA Calculator

IGETC Campus Guidance

Personal Insight Q&A

UC Profile

UC TAG Matrix

UC Transfer Pathways





EVC Supporting Page
Evergreen Valley College