The Research, Planning and Institutional Effectiveness (RPIE) Office provides critical data upon which decisions are made that support teaching, learning and student success.
EVC Fast Facts
- EVC CCSSE Report (2021)
- Student Voice Survey Results (October 2019)
- 2018 Real College Report for Evergreen Valley College and California Community Colleges #RealCollege Report (2019) - EVC participated in this survey fall 2018 and reports linked above became available spring 2019
- EVC CCSSE Report (2018)
- EVC CCSSE Report (2016)
EVC Data and Research Requests
For assistance with internal EVC data please complete a data request form. For EVC staff and faculty, use this Internal Data Request Form. Based on the type of data request, your request may be routed to the Enterprise Applications Services (EAS) team if it contains operational data variables. To request an operational (real-time) report from the Enterprise Applications Services team use this ITSS Operational Request Form.
For External Campus data requests use this Data Request Form. Approval from campus administrators, such as the VP of Academic Affairs or Dean of RPIE, will be required before data are shared, collected, or reported.
External Data Sources
- Student Success Metrics - (California Community College's Chancellor's Office) - provides student outcomes based on five types of student journeys: all students, adult ed/ESL students, short-term career ed students, degree/transfer students, and undecided students. In spring 2021, the classic SSM dashboard was improved by adding a Cohort View to examine the progression of a cohort of students who start in a selected academic year.
- Data Mart (California Community College's Chancellor's Office MIS) - provides information about students, courses, student services, outcomes, and faculty and staff. For program awards data, use the TOP codes to identify programs.
- Student Success Scorecard (California Community Colleges Board of Governors) - student progress and success metrics in remedial instruction, job training programs, retention of students, graduation rates, and completion rates.
- LaunchBoard (California Community College's Chancellor's Office and hosted by Cal-PASS Plus) - provides data on the effectiveness of programs in both Career and Technical Education (CTE) and non-CTE pathways.
- Student Right-To-Know (California Community College's Chancellor's Office) - provides three year cohort data of completion and transfer rates.
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) (US Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics) - provides data on enrollment, program completion, graduation rates, faculty and staff, finances, institutional costs, and student financial aid.
- CTE Outcomes Survey (California Community College's Chancellor's Office statewide survey results) - provides employment outcomes for students who participated in career technical education.
- Occupational Employment Projections (California Employment Development Data) - provides occupational and industry projections, industry information, and occupational wages.
- Explore Careers (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics) - provides career information for students, career outlook, and occupational employment and wages by area.