- As part of the governance structure and decision-making process of the college, the Associated Students Executive Board represents all of the Evergreen Valley College students on issues that affect them. The Council serves as a college-wide communication vehicle to and from constituency groups.
Recommendations Forwarded To
- Governing Board, President, Academic Senate or College Council as appropriate.
Note: If at any time the membership stated differs from the Associated Students’ Bylaws, the Bylaws will supersede this section.
- Internal Vice President
- External Vice President
- Vice President of Finance
- Activities Director
- Public Relations Director,
- 9 Representatives @ Large/Senators
- Ex Officio: A. S. Student Advisor, Office of Student Life Director
- Elected annually for a one-year term
- President, Associated Students (elected yearly by students).
- Tuesdays, 3:30PM- 4:30PM, ASG Board Room, Gullo Student Center (G1-206).
- Open to any interested member of the college community.