All College Curriculum
The purpose of the College Curriculum Committee is to review, approve, and recommend additions, deletions and changes to the curriculum of the college. Specifically, this committee will:
- Review, approve and recommend additions, deletions and changes to the curriculum of the college.
- Articulate and coordinate curriculum matters with San Jose City College, UC, CSU, and other appropriate entities.
- Review, approve and recommend new programs and instructional requirements for students.
Recommendations Forwarded to
- Academic Senate
- Administration: - Two Appointed by the College President
- Associated Students: – Two
- Classified: - Two—
- Schedules and Catalog Technician (part of job responsibility)
- Articulation Specialist (part of job responsibility)
- Faculty: – 8 (one faculty from each division as determined by the Academic Senate)
- Business & Workforce Development
- Counseling & Matriculation
- Language Arts
- Library and Learning Resources
- Math, Science, & Engineering
- Nursing & Allied Health
- Social Science, Humanities, Arts & P.E.
- At-Large (elected by the Academic Senate)
- Articulation Officer (part of job responsibility)
- Ex Officio: Vice President, Academic Affairs
- All members are elected/appointed for one year, renewable by appropriate constituent group.
- 2nd & 4th Thursday of each month, 2:30-4:30 pm
- Members have a one-year term, renewable by appropriate constituent group. The committee may elect to enforce the three consecutive unexcused absences as a term of vacancy but must make reasonable attempts to contact the member prior to announcing the vacancy to the appropriate constituency.